Monday, November 21, 2011

Inside Out LIVE Praise and Worship


Leading Praise and Worship. From the Inside Out by Hillsong Drum: Kong Bass: MaiNhia Guitar/Vocals: Meekay Bongos: Youa Electric: Limxuv A thousand times I've failed Still your mercy remains And should I stumble again Still I'm caught in your grace Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame Your will above all else, my purpose remains The art of losing myself in bringing you praise My heart and my soul, Lord I give you control Consume me from the inside out Lord Let justice and praise become my embrace To love You from the inside out Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise From the inside out Lord, my soul cries out

Promotional Samsung Refrig Cheaper Ikea Shoe Cabinet Swiss Legend Karamica Cheap




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links